Menu

Oxon Hill Bicycle and Trail Club

The club web site adds membership services, event registration, blogs, forums, online payments and more

• Fri, January 20, 2012 8:14 PM
    Message # 803862
    Deleted user
    The web site enhancements are a work in progress. Give the new site a try and provide your feedback by replying to this topic. Anyone can read the topics and replies, but only registered members will be able to create new topics and reply after the site goes "live." Members will soon get an automatic email with a temporary password and instructions on logging in

Last modified: Mon, January 23, 2012 8:19 AM | Deleted user
  • Mon, January 30, 2012 8:53 PM
    Reply # 811289 on 803862
    Curious minds want to know: My family membership expires in July 2012. With this new website, will I have to wait until this date arrives, or will I be able to extend my membership now without losing several months based on payment date rather than expiration date?
  • Mon, January 30, 2012 10:52 PM
    Reply # 811366 on 811289
    Jim Hudnall (Administrator)
    Michael & Azalia Butler wrote:Curious minds want to know: My family membership expires in July 2012. With this new website, will I have to wait until this date arrives, or will I be able to extend my membership now without losing several months based on payment date rather than expiration date?
    You do not have to wait until your membership expires on July 31, 2012 to renew your membership. Sign in and click on the "View profile" link below your name in the upper right-hand corner. This will take you to your profile page, where you will see your membership details. On the right-hand side of the page are two buttons: "Renew until Thu July 31, 2014" and "Change membership level."  Click the "Renew until Thu July 31, 2014" button to extend your membership for another two years, from July 31, 2012 until July 31, 2014.

The "Change membership level" changes your current membership level to another one, e.g., from your two-year family (bundle) membership to a one-year membership or an individual membership. NOTE: If you change your membership level, it is effective immediately, and you will lose several months. Therefore, you should wait until your expiration date if you want to change membership levels, but there is no need to wait if you are renewing your current membership level.

Oxon Hill Bicycle and Trail Club
P.O. Box 81  
Oxon Hill, MD 20750-0081

Patuxent River Rural Legacy Bicycle Ride Be a volunteer